SpyFly was established in 2014 with the goal of helping people find the truth about one another. SpyFly quickly became the leading website for both consumers and professionals searching for affordable background data for the public.
SpyFly aggregates billions of records and makes them accessible to the public. Due to the fact that the page is optimized for your name, it can show up as your top search results. Completing your SpyFly opt-out is an important part of protecting your online privacy.
1) Go to Spyfly.com.
2) Scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on the "Remove my Public Record" link.
3) Enter your name, last name, age, address current and past, as well as your zip code. Click "Submit".
4) SpyFly will send you a confirmation email to the email address that you have provided in your form.
5) To verify your request for removal, respond to SpyFly's email.
6) Reply with your reason for removing your information from SpyFly.
SpyFly may request additional information to complete the removal. It can take up to several days to complete the removal.
SpyFly.com will then instruct their partner sites not to display your phone number in their results as well. You are one step closer to online privacy. Once you have completed the SpyFly opt-out process, there are 100+ websites that still collect and display your information on the internet. To opt-out of all data brokers and receive monthly monitoring and privacy reporting, NewReputation is ready to help.
We remove and monitor your information across over 100 data brokers on the web.
The impact of a breach of your personal privacy should not be underestimated; identity theft can cost you or your business thousands of dollars and can take several months to resolve.
Everything you need to get found, connect, and build better relationships with your customers.