Business Development Representative
Our BDR will research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify sales opportunities. As a BDR, you will conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers, use your business knowledge to identify how NewReputation could help a business grow, and successfully position the NewReputation value proposition.
This position offers a base salary and commission.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Representatives to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Conduct high volume prospecting (20-40 activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Schedule marketing assessments and discovery meetings for Sales Representatives to further assess a prospect's business
- Conduct qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Help small and mid-sized companies realize the potential of reputation management
We’re looking for people who have:
- A track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals